RWP 3500I MSRP $799.99
- 3500W peak wattage / 3000W continuous wattage
- Four solid no-flat wheels and two handles for easy transporting
- Battery/remote control/RV plug
- Power sensitive electronics
- Low volume noise – 62 dB sound rating
- Multiple outlets
- 23.3 amps. 5.4HP (149.5cc) engine
- Electric/recoil starting system
- Features low oil shutdown
- 5.9 hours run time at 50 percent load
- Three 120V AC power receptacles
- One lighter DC power receptacle
- One USB power receptacle for other uses
- ABS plastic frame
- Has UL circuit breakers
Power today’s sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with the RWP 3500W gas powered digital inverter generator. Packing 3500 peak/3000 continuous watts of smooth power in a easy-to-carry package. This 3500W inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. Powered by a 5.4 HP (149cc) fuel efficient EPA/CARB certified (50 state emissions) gas engine, this generator puts out 3000W continuous wattage and 3500W peak wattage, all with low volume noise of 62 dB sound rating which is comparable to the sound of a normal conversation so you’ll hardly know it’s there while it keeps you powered up. The panel includes UL circuit protection with multiple outlets – three 120V AC and plus one USB power receptacle.
You’ll sit back and enjoy 5.9 hours run time at 50 percent load. This unit features four solid no-flat wheels and two handles for easy transporting as well as a battery/remote control/RV plug. Easy to use recoil starting system and low oil shut off sensor that protects the engine from damage. Uses unleaded gasoline (4.5 liter fuel capacity) so there’s no hassle of mixing. Weighs 80 pounds and is equipped with a carrying handle for ease of portability. Additional Specifications: ABS plastic frame, 23.3 amps. Measures 25 inches long, 14 inches wide and 21 inches high.
*Optional Accessories: Parallel Kit.
*Backed by a 1 year limited warranty for added peace of mind.
*As rated by engine manufacturer; engine oil sold separately